Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Welch's come to town!


The Welch girls at the park!


The Welch's

The Turducken! Yummmyyy!!!!
Christian learning how to play the violin!

This past weekend our family came in town. Well Colin's side of the family but I seriously consider them my own family now. We had an awesome time. I don't think that I have ever cryed after they have left but this time I did. I think I cry because so much time goes between our visits that when they see the kids again they are so different. It had a been a year since I had seen my sister in law and so much had changed. We had an AWESOME pre-thanksgiving diner at our house on Saturday night. We cooked a Turducken and played a game of Risk. Saturday during the day we took the kids to the park just to walk around and play. It was so nice to just hang out with everyone. They all left on Sunday so Colin took Christian to the airport with him so that they could go to the park after everyone left. Christian always has a hard time with family leaving. He just doesn't know how to deal with it. He gets really mad and doesn't want to tell anyone by but you can tell that he is so sad inside. On a much lighter note we have alot going on this week. We get to spend Thanksgiving with our awesome friends Josh, Jen and Raegan who we have missed so much. Then three weeks and my mom and stepdad come into town. I am so excited. So Thanks to Colin's family for coming in. We love you guys and are missing everyone alot!

0 comments: