Avah at her first tea party!
"Touchdown" Now if I could only get her to say Who Dat!"
G.I. Joe Spiderman and Stormtrooper!
A wise purchase after Halloween this year.
Colin and Christian in the snow!
Ahh baby girl! Ten months already! Avah is continuing to develop and it seems like over the past two weeks she is really changing. She loves to follow me around and sometimes I feel like she is attached to my hip! She loves to sign "Touchdown" Which is hilarious. She is crawling super fast and pulling up on everything. This morning she took her first step. I give her a few more days and she may be walking. Luckily for us our house is already baby proofed and walking might actually make things easier. We have moved her out of her infant carrier into the marathon and she loves it. She can see Christian better and likes to talk to her brother. I'm still trying to get her ears peirced but Daddy isn't quite ready yet. We also took Avah to the pool for the first time the other day and she really loves being in the water. She is so brave that she actually managed to dunk her head in the water a couple of times. On another note we just had another snow storm. The kids are enjoying playing in the snow. If you ask me I'm ready for summer!
0 comments:
Post a Comment