
Hanging out at the beach!!

Christian and his super ninja chops!
We has awesome time at my mom's house last week. We left on Thursday night and didn't come back until yesterday. Colin's parent's and sister also joined us for the memorial weekend. It was so nice to have everyone there together. The kids enjoyed the pool but we all enjoyed the beach. The water was beautiful and the weather was nice the entire time we were there. We had our annual sushi diner one night and we also enjoyed steaks on the BBQ pit. Something that we insist on doing every year. We were going to take Christian to Disney but A. It was way to hot, B. It was way to expensive and C. We couldn't justify spending the money right now because Christian and Avah are still so young. At the beginning of the week Christian enjoyed the pool but not until he realized that he could use his ring without us. By the end of the week he was jumping in with NO ring and decided that he was going to hold his breath and touch the bottom of the pool with the help of his dad. Needless to say I think he is ready to start swimming lessons. Avah really loves the beach. Which is no surprise to me. It seems like yesterday we were just arriving on our vacation and I just cannot believe how fast our vacation was over. I am excited to get back to our friends here but not really excited to come home. I really do miss being around family. It just melts my heart when I see the love that the grandparents have for our children.
0 comments:
Post a Comment