



Last weekend after we all got rid of our awful virus we loaded the car up and headed to the park. I've always wanted some pictures of the kids with Colin. He is normally not up for pictures but said yes and I was so glad. Ever since my Dad passed away I have learned to cherish those time that my husband shares special moments with my kids. I had to take my camera along a make those memories last. The pictures are great and I plan on hanging them all in Christian's room! I am so grateful that my business is doing well. God knew that this is what I would love doing and he is def. providing. Thanks to all my friends and family who have been so supportive. I love you all :-)
Graduation Day
3 months ago
1 comments:
Those photos are FABULOUS, Desi!
Post a Comment