Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Vacation 2010!


Jennifer, Adriana, Ben, Livia, Payton, Erica, Parker, Sierra, Taya, Preston, Tim
Me,Avah, Christian, Colin, Holly and Bobby!





There is no doubt in my mind that I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach. I will never pass up an opportunity to go to the beach. I love the waves the sounds of the ocean the smell of the salt water. The reflection of the sun hitting the water. The cute footprints of my children in the sand. The relaxing nights I get to spend with my husband. I also love the fact that most of the time we that we do go the beach we are surrounded with loving friends whom we consider family. This trip was our annual trip with friends from home. It gets better and bigger(by bigger I mean more kids) every year. Most years friends have new baby's that we all get to meet,we pick a different place and then we all come together to share the experiences and memories that we have missed with each others families that year. Our friends Bobby and Holly welcomed their twin girls about 4 months ago and we were finally able to meet them. They were the sweetest babies ever!!! Our family wanted to take Parker home with us!!! Our other friends announced that they will be expecting another baby in the coming months! How exciting!! Christian and Preston got along so well this year and it is so awesome to watch their friendship grow! I really miss being at the beach and just being surrounded by so much love!!!!!!!

0 comments: