
Christian and Tyler

All of the March babies! They have all grown so much!

Kate Tyler Christian and Avah!
Let's just face it this past weekend was insane. Colin's parents flew in to enjoy the kids and it was just a wild weekend. Friday we had a halloween parade at Christian's school, Saturday I had two photo shoots and we took a trip down to skyline drive then we had trunk r treat and then on Sunday we went to church and Christian had a soccer game. Wowa that was a crazy weekend! We really enjoyed our time with Gunga and Paw Paw it had been 8 months since they had seen the kids and with Avah being so young she has changed so much. Christian got super attached to them and was very sad to see them go which made me sad. Poor guy. I know that this is where God wants us to be right now so I am just trying to be thankful for what we have. We really enjoyed this weekend. So much that Colin and I were passed out last night and Christian was still awake.
0 comments:
Post a Comment