Thursday, June 9, 2011

Updates on the kiddos!

Christian 4 1/2

Avah 2

Christian is nearing his fifth birthday and is going through a huge growth spurt. He completely skipped over his 4t summer clothes and went straight into 5/6 clothes and also wears an XS at gap kids now :-( He is growing so fast and has been changing in so many ways. Colin and I have decided to hold him back a year to better prepare him for kindergarten. I honestly never thought I would have said that but I am very happy with our decision as I think he will benefit from it. Christian is a builder! He loves to build with trios. In the afternoon for his nap times you can find him building several of his "inventions" as he calls them. That child will be just like his dad! Avah is growing up right before our eyes! She wants to do everything her way these days and all she has is "her own stuff". Avah and her dad thought it would be funny to make up sayings of what everyone in the family says it goes like this.
Avah what does mommy say? "I want I want I want"
Avah what does daddy say? "Imma spank ya booty"
Avah what does brother day? "Boom out of the park!"
Avah what does Coo Coo say? "Pop a top"
Avah what does PAPA say? "Let's play hockey"
Avah what does Gunga say? "Gunga gunga gunga"
Sweet Avah you are to funny! As the kids are getting older and are enjoying their own things life has began to get easier. I cannot wait to bring another sweet blessing into this world!

0 comments: