Well let's see I was sitting down in the middle of the living room filling my orders when all of a sudden the house started to shake but only a little at first. For some reason I immediately knew what was happening and I darted upstairs to get Avah who was asleep in her crib. I put her on one hip and before I knew it Christian was out of his room crying and I placed him on the other hip. We were outside before it had even stopped! That is what I call a mad dash for the door! The house shaking, the kids crying and the neighbors coming out of their homes wasn't what really scared me it was when I came inside to call Colin and we couldn't get any service that really scared me. I am just thankful that we are all okay. Now I need to really get our emergency evacuation plain together! Phew....
Graduation Day
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment