Friday, September 16, 2011

School started and Fall is here!


It's the end of the summer and the kids are finally into a routine. Christian and Avah have both started school! Christian enjoyed showing Avah the ropes around school and even met up with his little sister on the playground. (So sweet) It has been fun to watch both kids start school together but it has also been hectic for me as far as getting not one but two lunch boxes packed in the morning and making sure that two kids are ready for school! Christian is thrilled to have Mrs. Mclaughin and Mrs. Atkins this year as his teachers! I don't know whose more excited him or me :-) Avah has Mrs. Lungrin this year and I think they will make a fabulous pair since Avah loves music!!! I am certainly excited for fall to be here but I am also sad to say goodbye to summer. It seems like summer went flew by. Anyways cheers to a new school year!!

0 comments: