Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's the busiest time of the year!

I haven't blogged in two weeks and that's because I have been SWAMPED. My poor friends have got to be sick of me working so much or talking about it. The busy season has however been a blessing and I am so glad that I get to share my talent's with friends and families this Christmas season. In the meantime when things get slower I plan on taking more pictures of my own children and focusing the next couple of winter months on spending time with them. In all honesty it's what God wants us mother's to do!

Update on the kids:
The kids just had their grandparent's day at school. We are blessed to share this special day with friends since our grandparent's live out of state. Zara went with Avah to her class and Mrs. Teri went with Christian. They both had a blast! I cannot tell you how blessed we are to have such wonderful friends here. I wonder if we lived around family if we would take our friends for granted an not support one another as much. I will try to be better about posting updates of the kiddos!

1 comments:

Tammy said...

speaking of pictures, please let me know the next time you are in Florida, as I would love to get some family pictures done! Thanks!