Thursday, March 29, 2012

Never grow up!!

Best big brother ever!
I still can't help but love his eyelashes!

Avah's personality has changed so much! She will be 3 on Saturday cannot believe it!

The kids are growing up so quickly these days. I cannot believe we will have another beautiful boy to love on. He will be here in 17 weeks. I am currently planning his nursery. It was hard for me to take everything down in Avah's nursery but is time and she and Christian has been adjusting well to their shared room (pictures below) Thanks to the lovely Holly Mathis for designing there room! They love it. Baby #3's nursery will be simple and natural... I'll post when it's done (could be a while). Work has been wonderful and I have truly been blessed with some wonderful and beautiful clients. I will stop working the first week of July to prepare for our babies arrival. Also, I am sure that it will be hot since it's already so hot out. Here are some recent pictures of our kiddos at the Cherry Blossoms this year! Love their sweet innocence. I wish they would never grow up!

0 comments: