Thursday, June 7, 2012

31 weeks!



A sweet and dear friend offered to take a couple of maternity shots for me while I was pregnant.  I am so blessed to have these because every week is a game of will he still be in there or not. Also, how could I possibly take pictures of myself lol.  We had a blast and laughed most of the time.  It's awesome to be on the other side of the camera for a change.  I have had several contractions since these pictures were taken and we are still just trying to make it to 34 weeks.  A huge praise! The baby's cyst are all gone.  That was the longest ultra-sound apt. of my life.  They were an hour behind of course! The one day that I just wanted it to go quickly. We are also so thankful that both of Colin's parent's have been able to come up and help see us through the rest of this pregnancy.  Even though they live so far away they have made every effort to help us out.  I cannot tell Mr. Jim(Colin's dad) enough how my I appreciate him and how much he feels like my own dad now.  He is truly a godly man and has been such a huge part of our lives.  Now we just wait until 34 weeks and see what happens.  Oh and maids ROCK.  After my house was cleaned I walked around for an hour staring at the house.  Those women were my angels that day!

0 comments: