


I cannot believe that my youngest has started Kindergarten. A week before school we received a letter that there was no teacher for the 5th Kindergarten class at Westridge. I of course completely started to freak out instead of trusting in God. I prayed and prayed the night before orientation that they would have something figured out for our kids. Of course the big man always has a plan. Christian ended up getting a teacher who had just left St. Matthew's. We are so thankful for Mrs. Newland. Christian is thrilled. He told me that the lunch room stinks and that he loves going to the computer lab for special. He is loving school but the days are long and by the time he gets home he just wants to rest. Avah misses him a little but I think she is enjoying it just being her and Roman. I on the other hand really do miss Christian. He is such a big help weither it was playing with his little sister, helping with the dishes or making Roman smile. Also, with a newborn getting the kids to school the first week was a huge challenge. I really struggled with getting everyone in the car and getting over the fact that I was spoiled with St. Matthew's drop off. I was determined to tell everyone how bad it was but then I realized how silly that was and that I couldn't change it. Colin was so sweet and got off of work the entire first week to be home when Christian got off and even picked him up for me. It didn't help that I was really sick with mastitis but my hubby stepped up and took care of me and the kids. A mom from St. Matthew's and I have worked out a system that I think will work really well and I have been much better about getting Christian out this week. Now that we have figured out a schedule I can handle this!
0 comments:
Post a Comment