Saturday, August 23, 2008

The creep of the croup!


So I'm not to sure what it is about Christian and the croup but it seems to love his little body very much. He has had the croup several times in his short little life span and I think it may be creeping up again. He woke up this morning with a raspy cough so we will pray that it might not be that and might just be some flem trying to leave his body. It would be terrible to get the croup today because it's Brettles party and tomorrow is the picnic for the kickoff of MOPS! Which I am looking extremely forward to. Also on the Christian agenda. He fell off of the toilet yesterday and gashed his eye open! I felt so terrible. It wasn't big enough to have to go and get stiches. Thank God. And I managed to stay calm with all of the blood. But he's fine today and my wonderful friends had came to the rescue to save the day! Thanks Mariah and Nanette! And still today with a puffy eye he has a huge smile on his face! He's def. an amazing little boy!

0 comments: