Well it looks like I might have totally jinxed myself! I have been feeling pretty nauseated since yesterday. I'm trying to keep myself busy other than eating our whole pantry! Christian is keeping me on my feet all day every day! As a matter of fact he just decided that he would start waking up at 6:00 instead of 8:00! Maybe he's helping to prepare me for the next little one! We are also amazed as to how many women are pregnant in our sunday school class right now! A total of 4!!! Wowa! Three of us are only weeks apart! There must be something in the water!!!
Graduation Day
3 months ago
1 comments:
Hi! I hope you don't mind i followed your link from my blog...just want to say thank you for the super sweet comments, and to congratulate you on your impending birth!! WOOHOO!
Lisa =)
Post a Comment