So i've been in need of a new sewing machine and guess what I found one! A perfectly brand new sewing machine at the trash :-0 I know you are wondering what was a sewing machine doing in the trash not to mention that it is a 400.00 sewing machine with an LCD screen. I normally do not take things out of the trash but when I was going to put the trash out the other day I noticed a sewing machine with parts, receipts, and it's case. I figured this won't work but let me try to take things out of the trash like my husband does sometimes lol. I bought it inside and guess what IT WORKS!?!!!!! Perfect! A free Christmas present for me! Even though I got it out of the trash I still want to go over to my neighbors house and thank her for the wonderful gift. This will def. help me get a start on the baby's room! Also, we had our 24 week apt. yesterday! All is well, thanks to God. Baby bubbles was showing off her cool karate moves to the Doc. Christian was thrilled to get to hear his sister's heart beat. It was actually one of the shortest apt's I have ever been to. It took all of ten mintues. On the are you comfortable scale I would have to say yes I am, but overall I am starting to not sleep well. Bubbles and I were awake at 5 o'clock this morning! I know early! I can't see to get comfortable and it looks like I will need to start using my snoogle in order to get a good nights sleep. My snoogle however totally secludes me in our bed... poor Colin. I will post a belly update this weekend!
Graduation Day
3 months ago
1 comments:
WOW! Great find on the sewing machine! Glad to hear all is going well. :)
Post a Comment