So this Christmas has been crazy! Colin's parents came in on the 23 and stayed until the 24th and then my mom and step dad came in on the 24th and are here until this Friday. We are currently MIA because we are finishing the basement bathroom and working on getting our house projects done (i.e. carpet, painting bedrooms, fixing cracks) before this baby makes her appearance.Christmas Eve we had a really nice dinner with Jen, Josh, Raegan, My stepdad, and my mom. We ate beef and had awesome appetizers!! Christmas day was a blast. It was so much fun to watch the expression on Christian's face when he came down stairs to see all of his prizes. It took him about two hours to open up those prizes thanks to MiMi and PAPA Toe. We were sad that Coo Coo could not make it this year but maybe next year. Later that day we had corn and crab bisque along with ham and mashed potatoes. It was a great day and I def. felt blessed that my mom could be here with us for Christmas. This was Christian's last Christmas as the only child and it makes me a little sad. :-( Only because it has been just him and I for so long. I am sure that he will enjoy the presence of his sister next year. So as we are super busy i'm finally 26 weeks and feeling it :-) Let's just hope that the projects get done and we can finish the basement before Handy Manny leaves, my stepdad. Did I mention that our basement has been totally taken over by toys :-OOOO! I hope that everyone had a great Christmas! We enjoyed ours!
Graduation Day
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment