Saturday, April 18, 2009

Seems like just yesterday!

Miss Avah "Art" Christian has made up a new name for his Sissy! LOL

Riding on Chauncie with his MiMi "To the rescue!"

My mom, Avah, Me, and Christian! Sweet Goodbye's!

Well today we had to tell MiMi goodbye! It was so hard to say goodbye to my mom today. She helped out so much over the last week, especially with Christian. I guess saying goodbye was hard because I know that the next time she see's Avah she will be older and changing and because Christian had such a great time with her. Or maybe I should just be honest and admit that i'm a momma's girl. Christian and my mom came up with some really crazy things like burying the treasure under the treasure pot, playing hockey with golf clubs and a playdough top, and his new thing of course, cleaning the dishes. (Which is a plus for me) I really wish that we could be closer to family but I know that God has a reason for us being here in VA...I haven't figured out what it is but i'm sure it's a good one. This week I will be trying to get back into our regular routine. Christian really misses his friends and I miss my friends also. We will try to do a couple of playdates this coming week and I will be getting geared back up for MOPS this week also. Avah is doing really well. She's eating well but seems to be getting really fussy after her meals so I've started giving her the soothie which seems to help a little. She is also a VERY VERY gasy baby. I feel really bad for her and I will try to start watching what I eat. Hopefully we can come to some sort of conclusion. We have had to give her a couple of Mylecon drops over the last few days because she would just not stop crying. Her poor little belly was super tight. She sleeps really well at night, of course she wakes up to eat every two to three hours but she normally goes back to sleep right after that. It is so awesome to have two kids and I treasure every moment that I spend time with them! So until the next 1:30 post lol.....

0 comments: