
JUST MAD!!!!

LAYING DOWN WITH MY BIG BROTHER!

RELAXING!
That's right yesterday Avah turned 1 month! It's amazing how fast and how slow the first month goes by. Avah is doing well. I'm guessing that she is around 8 and a half to 9lbs. She is only waking up two times during the night to nurse! Awesome! We are currently experiencing some difficulties nursing right now, my fault not hers. We are working on them though and hope that we can have nice peaceful feedings by the end of this week. Colin managed to get a non-gassy smile out of her this weekend and then on Monday morning she smiled a couple of times for me. Of course these smiles don't come often because she is a very GASSY baby. Christian has been doing well with Avah. He loves to lay down next to her while she is on the floor and he loves to give her BIG brother kisses when she is crying. He always asks to hold her but the minute she starts to cry he freaks out. I think it's pretty hilarious if you ask me. Avah has been joining Christian on his playdates! Which are so akward now that I have two. I find myself having to get people to help rather than enjoy our time together! Playdates with one child are def. a piece of cake! Colin has also been a huge help and will take a night shift over the weekend so that I can catch up with my sleep! Other than that we are doing well and we are def. looking forward to going back to church and getting into our routine again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment