Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Busy week!


Avah asleep at Teri's

Christian minus his shorts!

Popsicle time at Teri's

This week has been a busy week and it's only Tuesday! Yesterday I took Christian and Avah to the Hidden Pond Nature Center in Springfield. He enjoyed all of the animals that were indoors and even got to see some vormets and chipmunks when we went outside. It was really hot yesterday so we weren't able to stay the whole time. As you can see in the pictures from above Christian had a little accident because mommy failed to remind him to go to the bathroom before we went on the long walk. I realized after that I didn't have his pants and they were in the car so we had to finish the nature walk without his pants on. Oh Well. Today we spend the day at Teri's pool oh how I LOVE Tuesdays at Teri's. Teri opens up her home for everyone on Tuesday and we all go over to swim it's an awesome time! Just thought I would share a couple of pictures from that also. We have a calmer day tomorrow and then Colin's parent's come in. WE ARE VERY EXCITED to see them!

0 comments: