Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall fun!


The Family at the Orchard! Sept. 2009


Trying to get three boys to take a picture at one time!
Completely exhausted after the party!


The kiddos!!

This past weekend we had the chance to Stribling orchard for a birthday party. The kids had a great time. The weather I must say was perfect. The skys were clear and the air was cool. It turned out to be a great day! On Sunday I was really luck to head down to Old Town Alexandria with Jen to have some girl time! I def. needed it because the I have been a little exhausted lately. The kids have had colds over the last two days so that has been both stressful and very tiring. Avah really hasn't been sleeping through the night. I hope that the kids get well soon. I hate to see them sick.

0 comments: