Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yummy Yummy!


Sweet potato face!


The bowl was half full she wasn't finished!


Here's a little 5 and a half month update on Avah! If they even have such a thing. Avah has started solid food's. She was def. ready for them. She was not and still isn't sleeping through the night but I am hoping that today since I have added an extra solid feeding into her schedule that she will sleep through the night tonight. Most people have strayed away from making baby food because it seems as though buying it at the store is alot easier. Well I must say I diagree. With the help of my neighbor Jen I managed to figure out the baby food making process. It's pretty darn easy. It is also fun. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she trys a new food that i've created for her. I also cannot wait to mix the fruits and make special receipes for her. Have you ever seen a jar of Advocado baby food at the grocery store! NOPE But you can def. make it at home. Avah has already been through pears, apples, and sweet potatoes. She loves them all. As soon as she sees me take the cubes out of the freezer her feet start moving and she starts squealing. When I added her third feeding today I knew she was ready because she instantly began to smack her lips at me! She has def. caught up with Christian and is growing rapidly. Here are a couple of pictures of my super cute chubby baby!

1 comments:

Household6 said...

That"s awesome that she loves homemade. Sam hated homemade so I never tried again, maybe I will with Abby. So far everything has been easier with her! See you soon!

Heather