This will be a cool picture when they are much older and we tell
them about all the play dates that we took to the city!
The thought of a living wreath is awesome but Mariah and I agreed
that we would both kill them in days! lol
I called my girlfriend Mariah up and asked her if she wanted to take the kids to the city! She was in! Being from the country the thought of the city used to totally scare me! But now I love it!!! I love the tall buildings, all of our nation's history, and the driver's NOT! I also love it that the kids get to learn a lot when we go out. Today we went to the Botanical Gardens to see there annual train exhibit. This year they featured Thomas and Percy the boys were very excited about that. We also parked in a parking garage next to the Nation's Capital Building! The boys had a great time running around in the open grass and enjoyed looking at the huge Christmas tree. Once inside the exhibit the boys and girls were all over the place. I actually left my camera battery in the car and had all of my equipment with me so I didn't get to take any pictures. Luckily on our way out we swung by Mariah's house to pick up her camera! Thank you God. We had a great time and I already planning our next adventure out to the big city.
0 comments:
Post a Comment