Home group progressive diner! I love these women.
With the rush of the holiday season I have not been able to blog as much. We had an awesome Thanksgiving with my mom and a surprise visit from my step dad. We also had the Burrell's over for diner that night. I stuffed my tiny town house kitchen with two tables and we were all able sit down together and have diner. My girlfriends and I entered a 10k race this past weekend. We had a blast! The race took place on the tidal basin in downtown D.C. Of course it didn't rain all week and decided to rain on race day. Our hotel was beautiful and I am so grateful for my husband who stayed home with the kids! I just love him. After many prayers it was only a light drizzle so we dressed up in our tutu's and frolicked out the doors. My ipod died several days before the race so it was a long lonely hour run in the rain! I still enjoyed it though. The photography business has been as crazy as ever. I have so many blog post to catch up on that after the holidays I may just post one holiday blog with thousands of pictures on it! The kids are doing well. We baked strawberry thumbprint cookies last week for Mops, Gingerbread men tonight, and we also made a Christmas craft as well. Christian loved getting his feet painted and Avah well she hated it. Colin's mom and dad came in last week to celebrate and early Christmas with us and that was a blast. We always enjoy when family comes into town. There are so many more Holiday festivities coming up and I am trying to slow down and just remember that Jesus is the reason for this Holiday Season. Lord I thank you for all of the blessings that you have bestowed upon me in my life.
Graduation Day
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment