Tuesday, February 1, 2011

22 months!


The kids had a blast crafting today! I had fun to!

He is def. turning into a big boy!Christian and Avah's friend Brownlie enjoying the craft!

YUMMYYY!!!!

Avah is 22 months already. I feel really bad because I haven't been really good at keeping up with her regular updates. Avah is changing in so many ways these days. Her hair is finally growing in, she is repeating everything that we say now and wants to do everything that her big brother does! I feel like she went from just babbling to full blown talking in weeks. It is crazy to think that she will be going off to school with her big brother next year! It cracks me up when I think of her and Christian with totes in their hand going off to school. Avah also has a huge heart for all of her little girl friends. I know that we all happened to be pregnant at the same time but I think it's pretty awesome how ALL of the girls love each other so much. She loves all of those girls so much! She still is the shortest out of the bunch maybe she will be a Flyer like her mommy was... Avah had her first real tantrum the other day when we were at Apollo. It was pretty awful. I ended up having to leave an pick Christian up from his class an hour later because she would not stop screaming! Totally mortifying experience. Thank you for keeping us on our toes Avah! The kids and I also did a Valentine's day craft today and they had a blast. Avah's favorite part was dipping her marsh mellow in the chocolate and eating it. Go figure!

0 comments: