
You give me that M&M!!

On the pot (Yes outside!)

Both girls on the pot! Hysterical!
There are many things in my life that I love to do with my friends. I love to go shopping, out to dinner and just getting our families together. Never would I have thought that we would be POTTY TRAINING together. I went over to a friend's house the other day and she was potty training her daughter. Avah thought that she would like to be just like M so she wanted in on the party. Avah can also not pass up M&M's(the reward). So there we were in the middle of my girlfriends house letting the girls use the bathroom together. Today we decided to really let me try it together when we had both of their potty's in the middle of the living room. Thank God for girlfriends! They are always there when you need them even in the middle of potty training!
0 comments:
Post a Comment