
Halloween parade! Look at all the paparazzi! I had to throw elbows just to
get this one pictures... jk :-)

Ninja vs Geisha!

Ninja aka Christian

Geisha aka Avah!
Silly name to a blog title right? I can't help it when I volunteered at Christian's school they sang a Halloween song that went something like the title to this blog post. That song was stuck in my head for an entire week! This morning Christian's school had a Halloween parade where all the kiddos got to wear their Halloween costumes and parade around the school. It was fun and C was super excited that he was getting the chance to parade around incognito. Avah and I went to take pictures and be a part of Christian's special time. Avah wanted to be in her costume really really bad so when I turned around in the car she took the lip liner to her face right as we were going to get out. She def. resembled the Joker. We had friends over for lunch and then in the evening we went to FBCW's annual Trunk or Treat. The kids had a great time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment