
Playing wiffle ball!

Avah being tickled by her adopted brothers :-)

Getting the campfire going

Colin mater of the fire!

Bruce Howard just couldn't be left behind!
Orange leaves, a cool breeze, roasting brats by the fire and listening to wind blow in the woods all reminded me of my Dad. We took our family camping this weekend and had a wonderful time but on the inside it brought back so many memories of the times my sister and I would walk through the woods with our Dad. Camping with my family was wonderful and I am sure that my dad would have loved to hear the stories of the kids camping adventure. I know people think I am crazy but I did see a deer as we headed out to the campsite under a tree on the battle field it was so gorgeous and it reminded me that he is always watching over us. Here are a couple of pictures from our camping trip. I love creating these memories with my children and sharing with them the special times that I had with my Dad while he was here on earth....
1 comments:
That was a great outing last year...missing being a part of it this year looking at all the pictures.
Oh...what's up with the name of Avah's doll?
Post a Comment