Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas without you....

It is with deepest sympathy that I pray for my girlfriend who lost her father a week before Christmas. I know how hard it is to lose someone so close to your heart and to wish that they were here for the Holiday season. Every year is a reminder of how important it is to cherish your family when they are around because you are never promised tomorrow. When my dad died this friend was there for me through all of it. She was the one who was actually watching Christian the night my dad died while Colin and I were on a date. She was there to pick up the broken pieces and to fill the emptiness in my heart. I will devote my prayer time to her sweet family. Her dad was an amazing and loving father. I cannot stress to everyone how important it is to forget about what everyone else is doing and just to focus on your family when you have them around. When our family comes to visit I want to spend every minute of every hour with them. I love you Heather and will be praying for you.

0 comments: