Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Baby #3 & other Welch news.


9 weeks!


Gunga was confused!

So as you all know by now we are expecting our third little bundle of joy in July of 2012! We are so excited and couldn't feel more blessed. Having aged with each child I feel like I have grown as a mom and a woman. I feel more at ease with this baby and I feel like Colin and I are really ready to enjoy another child. The kids excitement about their new baby brother/sister just fills my heart with love! I have to share the stories of how I told everyone. I surprised Colin by drawing on our mirror in our bathroom Four stick figures plus a fifth one. After he got back from the gym he went into the shower and surprise!!! lol :-) It was fun! We told Colin's parent's next since they were coming up for Christmas on the 3rd of December. We hung the test on the tree in an envelope and told them it was their early Christmas present! They were super excited. We waited to tell the kids until we knew we were in the clear and had our first apt. We told my mom and the kids at the same time because we knew that if we told the kids they would tell EVERYONE! We wrapped the ultrasound picture in a box and let my mom and the kids open it at the same time. It was a long 10 weeks holding out to not tell my mom! I am also sure you are wondering where in the world we will fit an extra baby in this house. Christian and Avah will share a room(that I am currently working on with the help of Holly Mathis) and the baby will go in the nursery! The room will need a blog post of it's own. My girlfriends Zara and Mariah came over today to help me paint the kids room! So sweet of them.

0 comments: