Well Christian had his 2 year checkup on Friday! All is well in toddler hood. He actually gained 4 lbs within the last month so that was very exciting news for Colin and Me. That puts him at 27lbs! Woo hoo. He is also in the 75th percentile for height and the Doc. says that he will shoot up in a couple of weeks due to a huge growth spurt he is experiencing right now. He has been eating like crazy and sleeping for at least 3 hours in the afternoon! They took blood from him at the apt. and to my surprise he thought that it was really cool. I told him he was dripping and he just continued to stare. lol Until....they took out the band aids. He really does not like band aids. The baby is doing great and I am just sick same as usual. Colin has gotten me to go back to the gym which makes me feel wonderful! And it helps me to stay in shape. MOPS is starting up on Friday and I am super excited to meet everyone in my group. Almost all of the women are new to the area and I know what it feels like to be in their shoes. I hope that I can offer them friendship and support. It is extremely tough to live in such a come and go town. I've seen many of my good friends leave, which was tough "Miss you Ginger" but I know that God has a plan for me and my family!
Graduation Day
3 months ago
1 comments:
Hey Desi! Glad to hear that Christian is doing so well and that baby #2 is too! I'm excited that you all started a blog. It'll be great to be able to keep up with you all this way. Ya'll are such a sweet family! I can't wait for updates. :)
Post a Comment