Monday, September 22, 2008

One Sweet Day!



Today was an awesome day for the Welch family!! We had another Dr.'s apt. which meant another ultra-sound. And Here's Bubbles making his/her second appearance! At first I was not sure about getting this ultra-sound because it was the transluccol ultra-sound which detects downs! But we passed and we got to see the heart beat, watch the baby for about 20 minutes because he/she was being stubborn. The doctor said that the baby is measuring over AGAIN so that puts my now due date at April 2, 2009. He also said that my uterus was really high so it isn't unusual if i'm already feeling baby bubbles move! I've only gained 1 lb which is pretty hard to believe because I feel as though I have been eating ALOT. The next apt. is scheduled for October 22nd with Dr. Dobrynski. I'm really looking forward to that visit because she is the one who delievered Christian. Also we will either be having the baby at Fair Oaks or at Fairfax the exact hospital is unknown. Whichever hospital the Doctor's are at will determine what hospital we will have to go to. And if they aren't at either it is our choice. I'm still undecided. All is well with Christian also. He surely is becoming one independant little boy!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, sounds like all good things. :) I think I may have said it before, but I'm so glad you started a blog! Its great to be able to keep up with ya'll!

Heather said...

I'm so jealous that you've already had an ultrasound. I won't have one until at least Oct. 16. Argh!! I'm so anxious to find out what we're having!