Thursday, September 18, 2008

A year of heatache!



Above is the last picture of Christian and my dad! July 16th 2007!
Well today marks the one year anniversary of my Dad's passing. A day that I have been dreading since the day it happened. At 1:00 P.M. it will mark the last time that I have talked to my father. For some reason when you lose someone so close to you, you never forget the day that it happened and it's stuck in your mind forever! I really miss him and words cannot describe the pain of losing someone so close. My Dad was a great man. A Fisher, Hunter, Great Cook(He's the one who taught me how to cook all of that great Cajun Food) and he was a great Paw June to my son. It really saddens me to know that he cannot watch Christian grow up and see how much Christian really loves the outdoors just like he does. I really wish that he could be here to witness the birth of our second child. The wedding is over and though I have accepted that my father couldn't be there it still hurts to hear songs on the radio about a father and his daughter. I was Daddy's little girl. Well it's hard to talk about it and I just want to be strong today for Christian and just for the sake of being strong. I love you Daddy! June 11,1954-September18,2007! You will be forever remembered.

1 comments:

Kay's Family said...

Praying peace and comfort for you today. It's okay not to be strong, sometimes you just need to grieve. You can be strong tomorrow. Today's a benchmark day. Big hugs!