Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


Today is my mom's birthday and I couldn't be more blessed to have her in my life. My mom and I's relationship has changed dramatically over the years. Especially when I had Christian. We became super close and to this day she's always considered my best friend. She has been there by my side when I had Christian and when I lost my Dad. I hope that she understands how much I love and appreciate her. It kills me that we are so far away and that Christian doesn't get to see her that often and neither do I but on the good side the distance has def. allowed me to grow as a person. Mom I really miss you ALOT! and I just wanted to thank you for everything that you have done for Christian and for myself. I love you so much. The above picture is a picture taken of Christian and my mom when he was only a few days old. It is by far my favorite picture of the two of them.

0 comments: