This past Saturday was filled with fun and exciting events. In the morning Sandra, Shelley and I threw Mariah her baby shower! It was such a wonderful event and I just wanted to Thank everyone who helped out and who came to support Mariah and her little girl. She got lots of great things and it was just such a blessing to share those moments with such a great friend. After the shower Colin and Christian headed back home from their much needed Daddy and Christian time. They went over to hang out with Sandra's husband and their two kids while the shower was taking place. Shelley lost her keys but luckily they weren't really lost. They ended up in her jacket in the closet the whole entire time. WOWA lol At around 5:00 Colin and I left the house and headed out to our Sunday school's annual pumpkin carving party. We decided that we needed a game plan since this would be our first year. So we kept our template a secret just to show up and realize that it was on somone else's mind also. We had a great time with all of our friends and it was just nice to get out and go somewheres as a couple. This week is our Dr.'s apt and I will be updating later...
Graduation Day
3 months ago
2 comments:
How sad is it that I'm crying over your day? I miss all of you guys!!!!!
This is Ginger, BTW
Post a Comment