Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Carving.



Colin came home one day early with a bouquet of flowers(super sweet) and a huge pumpkin. Christian was super excited about the pumpkin and I was just super excited to have Colin home early on his work Friday. That night we sat down and carved the pumpkin with Christian. He seemed to be very interested in it until Colin decided to shove his hands in the goopy pumpkin. Christian however did not like this one bit. Christian has however told anyone that he comes into contact with to "Put hands in" and then "I cried". Poor Jen had no idea what in the world Christian was talking about until I sat there and explained. So even though it seems as though he didn't like it, he has been talking about his little experience for the last week. Here are a couple of pictures from our pumpkin carving experience.

0 comments: