Yes! I miss him ALOT! Colin went on a trip to Louisiana as his last little guys weekend before the baby comes! Can I just say how much I MISS MY HUSBAND. Even when he was here just working in the basement over the break it still made me feel at ease. These last two days have been extremely exhausting being that i'm 27 weeks pregnant and running around after a 2 and 1/2 year old. Did I mention that my two year old stayed in his room for an hour talking to himself and refusing to go to sleep. When I asked him why he wasn't sleeping he replied "i'm not tired". How could he not be tired he was running around at church for two hours!! Not only does it effect me it also effects Christian as well. I can manage while Colin is away but I just miss the love, comfort, and support from my best friend. I hope that he can make it in tonight as it would be a treat for him to be home for both Christian and I. The two weeks that Colin had off brought him and Christian together. We both cannot wait to see Daddy!!
Graduation Day
4 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment