That is exactly what I would like to call last night's feeding. While feeding Avah last night she managed to explode! Out of her diaper and all over her clothes (Yes you know with what!) All the mean while my sleepy commentator was trying to give me lovely advice WHILE asleep. I know pretty helpful right lol. After she exploded I decided to go and get another gown. Well, we have a huge bassinet in our room ridiculous. It is actually a pack and play that turns into a bassinet. Well it's way to big for the room so I decided to climb over Colin as he was asleep, well since I was really tired at 12 o'clock I didnt really get the climb part right. The heel of my foot scraped against the whole frame of the bed. It was really painful as I lay on the floor screaming! Sorry God for using words that I don't remember! And then I managed to forget that my two year old was asleep and slam the door because YES I was mad at myself for doing that. Luckily Christian did not wake up. Needless to say that I will not be able to wear any sort of shoe for a while since it will rub against my scraped heel. What did I learn from this. Always keep a spare outfit next to me in bed! lol
Graduation Day
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment