Yesterday the kids and I celebrated 24 years of my life. Oh how time has changed. I had a great day on my Birthday. Christian woke up with his usualy "Mommmyyyy Mommmmyyyy" When I went into the room he wished me Happy Birthday and then asked me "What would you like for breakfast" lol. I had to laugh because he was really serious about making his mommy some breakfast. Avah was her cute usual self. Once everyone got up Megan came over to watch the kids while I went off to my cyclying class. Once I got home we ate a little something and headed over to the spraygrounds with Anne. I had a great time with her and the kids. She's such a loving person (yes you are :-) ) It was really relaxing. Christian and Tyler had a blast! We then came home and both of the kids went down at the same time WEIRD! So I jumped in the shower and got cleaned up because we were going to have dinner at Mariah's house. Avah didn't really co operate at Mariah' house but she fixed a nice lovely dinner and made me some awesome red velvet cup cakes my favorite. When it was time to leave Christian threw a fit lol. He's been a little bummed this last past week as Colin was away on a business trip. SIGH It was the first year that I had to spend my birthday alone. I def. kept myself busy so that I wouldnt stop and think about anything that would make me sad (for your information my dad and I shared a birthday). So here I am the day after wondering "SERIOUSLY WHERE DID THE DAY GO? LOL) Anyways Colin is coming home today and I couldn't be more excited. Thanks to everyone for the Birthday Wishes I love you guys!!!
Graduation Day
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment