Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Saving Grace!


Christian having a blast with Mrs. Teri!!!

Avah enjoying the outdoors!

Yesterday morning we awoke to thunderstorms and some pretty heavy rain. My first thought was oh no Teri's will be canceled. Sure enough by 10 o'clock Teri had to cancel the swim date for another day because the weather didn't seem like it was going to clear up. At around 10:15 the clouds started to break and out came the same. It made for a seriously beautiful day. We called Teri back at around 11:30 to see if we could pop in for a couple of hours and she said yes! We ended up having a great time. It was very low key only 4 moms were there with their children. Teri (Thankyou) so much for letting us come over and for watching Christian most of the time. I appreciate it so much. It's totally different from last year's Tuesday at Teri's where I could run around and chase after my crazy two year old. Not to mention slathering tons of tanning oil. lol This year I have Avah and find myself yelling rather than chasing or slathering lol. So thanks to all of those who have helped. When we got home Christian slept until 5:15 I actually had to go into his room and wake him up. It was a great break in our day! I cannot wait until Friday!!!!!!

0 comments: