
Avah modeling her lovely dress that mommy made for her!
We have made it lol! Avah's 2 months old now! I cannot believe it. She's smiling, cooing, rolling over, and still crying lol. We had her well check today and it's a whole lot different than when I would take Christian in. She is to tiny compared to him when he was this age. She weighed in at 10lbs 9oz. and is 22 inches long. She had to get shots today and did not like it one bit! She cryed the whole way home...poor baby! She is going to be put on Nexum for her silent reflux. I pray that it works and will ease her pains. Anyways.... here is her most recent picture!
2 comments:
She's beautiful Desi!
Awwww! Such a cutie! Glad to hear that she's feeling better. Is she up for another playdate?
Post a Comment