Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Christian's first field trip!


Christian enjoying the breeze!
The boys being boys!

Me Christian and Avah in the pumpkin patch!

Christian enjoying his time in the barn.

Today St. Matthew's kicked off fall with a field trip. I wasn't sure if we were going to make this trip because I have been feeling awful and Christian was a little crummy the last two days. With a lot of praying over night I managed to suck it up for the kids and take my little man out for his first school field trip. I am so glad that we were able to get out because we all had a blast. We met Mariah, Carter, Moira, Keegan, and Zara at Starbucks then headed out on our great adventure. Of course the girls had to tag along and I must say they were very well behaved. Avah seemed to enjoy all of the people. I so much didn't enjoy all of the wind. But overall it was a fabulous day spent with fabulous friends.

0 comments: