It was so hard to get the kids to look at the camera!
Yesterday I had the chance to take the kids over to the nursing home with Jen and Danielle for a little "Bless and Treat"! It was so awesome and they were so excited to see the kids dressed up in their costumes. It felt so good to spend time with the oldies as one of them called themselves. It also felt heartbreaking at the same time. I will never put my mom or my in-laws in a nursing home. I vow to take care of them as they took care of my husband and me since we were babies. I hope that one day I can return the favor to them. On another note the Welch family has purchased a new vehicle. Let's just face it the Acura wasn't cutting it. Our trips to Wegman's involved putting/ shoving the trunk down and placing groceries in the front seat of the car. Now we have lots of space and plenty of room. It will be so nice when family comes in to visit and we can actually fit in one car instead of taking several cars. We thank god for this blessing.
Graduation Day
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment