
Enjoying a refreshing drink at Dos Locos!
Last week we celebrated Colin's 33rd birthday! The kids and I made him a sign, baked some banana cream cupcakes and had a baby back rib diner! I hope that he enjoyed his day as much as we did! We packed up the car Thursday after his birthday and headed down to the beach with our wonderful friends the Kuhns. It is always such a laid back time at the beach and I was ready for it. The kids now are almost like siblings and get along so well. We had a wonderful time eating at Dos Locos and enjoying some awesome dough nuts from fractured prune! Oh did I mention that I managed to create a huge fire ball in the gas grill that was outside of the beach house that ended up singeing my husbands arm and burning off half of his eye lashes? Yes very scary. Other than that we had such a wonderful vacation. Thanks to the Kuhns family for inviting us. We love you guys!




0 comments:
Post a Comment