Friday, January 20, 2012

14 weeks.

We had our 13 week ultra-sound screening done this week and everything looks great. Those test always seem to make me feel uneasy. The ultra-sound did tell us that we are 1 week further than what we thought we were. The estimated due date is now July 26th. I don't know why but that seems so soon. Here are a list of the things that have been going on in this first tri.

1. Cannot stomach my coffee(if you know me i've been drinking coffee since I was five! This has been hard to deal with. I took one sip this morning and then ran to the toilet.
2. Morning sickness some days Evening sickness other days. I wish it would make up it's mind.
3. This baby is a sleeper. Let's hope he or she stays that way.

Everything else has been alright. Colin has been wonderful has been really stepping up to the plate with this pregnancy. He has been such a huge help. The kids have been well kids. They are really excited to share a room and cannot wait for us to get the top mattress so that Avah can move in. To cute. We are waiting on the mattress because within the last two months we have had to buy a new stove and new bunks and those beds are NOT cheap.

0 comments: