Monday, November 24, 2008

21 WEEKS!



Christian's new spider man face and the belly at 21 weeks. Two nights ago I was taking a bath with Christian(Just easier now that i'm getting bigger) and Colin went to get a towel well he also threw one of those colored tablets into the water. I didn't notice. The water tablet was yellow. Colin then begins to tell me that Christian is peeing in the tub. My first response was no he's not and then I looked down at the water and would have been out of the tub in less than a second. Colin was laughing hysterically and then I couldn't stop laughing. I guess it was one of those you had to be there moments if you don't find it funny. All is well little bubbles. She's finally starting to move and kick so that Colin can feel her. We are ready for the Holidays and i'm really looking forward to seeing all of our family!!!!!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute, cute! Both of you. :) Very funny story, by the way!