Friday, November 7, 2008

Inspiration for her room!!!!


I told everyone last night over dinner that I wanted to do a pink and lime green theme for her room but I have changed my mind already lol. This will be the inspiration for the room. The designer patterns at pottery barn. However, I will not be buying anything from pottery barn :-) I plan on sewing her curtains bedding and everything else myself this will just give me direction for my little angel's bedroom :-) I cannot wait to get started, but I have to wait until Jan. to start anything because Christian is still in the crib and in that room. He will be moving up to a big boy bed. :-)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey!! I've been out of town and I am just reading your "its a girl" update! CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting. The room inspiration is beautiful! I can't wait to hear your baby girl's name. :)

Love,
Jessica

P.S. I had no idea you sewed!