Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Undecided???

So I thought that since I was having a girl the whole name choosing would be easy!! HAHA I cannot come up with a name that both Colin and I like. We have agreed on one name only to remember that a close family member has named her child that with a different spelling. I'm getting really frustrated with it at the moment. Christian's name was super easy one day I was driving to work and called Colin overt he phone and told him the name and that was it just like that. We both instantly fell in love with the name. This time around not quite the same. We have considered some names but when I heard my sister say that name this weekend I ended up not liking the sound of the name (go figure). I'll just say a little prayer and maybe we can eventually come up with something. In the meantime the search is still on......

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Have you ever been to "Baby Name Genie"?

www.babynamegenie.com

You put in your last name and it gives you suggestion after suggestion of first and middle names. If nothing else its fun to see how the names go with your last name. :) Good luck with the search!