Thursday, February 26, 2009

34 weeks


We are at 34 weeks which abs. amazes me. I cannot believe we are almost there. Actually it really could be any day now. On Tuesday we went on our Hospital tour and met up with our Friends John and Racheal from sunday school. Fair Oaks Hospital is abs. beautiful and I really hope that I get to deliver there instead of Fairfax. The Hospital seemed super clean. Not to mention they brew Star bucks right now stairs and have free internet service in the rooms. While on the hospital tour we got to see some adorable new borns a 6lb baby girl and a 8lb baby boy. It was really amazing to see the difference between the two. I'm hoping for the 6lb baby girl this time lol. I don't have another Dr.'s apt until next week and I really need to start packing my hospital bag and leaving it in the car. Towards the end you never know when the Doctor can say alright let's go to the hospital. Her room is almost complete I just have to finish the one chair and then I need to get the car seat base loaded into the car. There are still so many things that I fell need to be done but lol you never really feel ready! As for this little girls name i'm pulling towards one name in particular but I don't think that Colin really feels the same way. I don't know what it is but I feel as though God is wanting me to name my child this. I pray that it works out. I will update next week after our apt.

0 comments: