Today we went to get our 4D ultra sound. We were not able to have one while pregnant with Christian because funds were pretty low so we thought let's give it a try this time. I was a little nervous leading up to the day because my last ultra sound was when bubbles was only 18 weeks. So needless to say I knew that she would be bigger and fully formed now. While they were tapping her it seems as though she loves her fingers. I was amazed that we could actually see her mouth opening and her tongue sucking on her fingers! She also is some gymnast with her little foot up to her face most of the time. The guy tried to get Colin to yell at her to wake her up but she was just not having it. Christian seemed to find the ultra sound very interesting. He always gets super excited to see his lil sis. All in all we got a couple of good photos and we know now that if we decide to have another baby we should go in around 28 weeks instead of 32! I would def. recommend the ultra sound place to anyone. The guy was super nice and so was his wife. This ultra sound just made everything so much for real! I cannot wait to see our little angel! Most of all I cannot wait to see the look on Colin's face when he gets to hold his little girl for the first time!!!!!!!!!!
Graduation Day
3 months ago
1 comments:
Look at her!!! Isn't technology SO amazing?!?! It will be so fun to see her when she is born and compare.
Post a Comment